In the Karaganda region, the amount of investments for six months in the healthcare sector has been exceeded by 4 times that of before.
According to statistics for the 6 months of 2019, the amount of investments in the field of medicine had exceeded by 4 times and amounted to 1.9 billion tenge (1,893,546,000 tenge) with a pre-estimation of a mere 0.4 billion tenge (436,064,000 tenge) for the region. More than half of them are private investments.
Budget investments - 607,594,000 tenge, of which:
1. Construction of 18,000,000 tenge
2. Overhaul - 297,948,000 tenge
3. Purchase of equipment - 309,646,000 tenge
Extrabudgetary funds (private investments) - 1,285,952,000 tenge, of which:
1. Construction of 109,000,000 tenge.
2. Overhaul - 402,378,000 tenge
3. Purchase of equipment - 774,574,000 tenge
Also, by the end of the year, the Health Department of the Karaganda region plans to implement 15 projects under the PPP at the expense of private investors. The largest of them:
• Opening of a children's clinic (Prishakhtinsk) 300 million tenge
• Opening and construction of 3 clinics - 1.2 billion tenge
• Opening of a rehabilitation center in the South-East - 120 million tenge
• Opening of a children's rehabilitation center in Maykuduk
• Opening of a hemodialysis center in Satpayev - 116 million tenge
In total, it is planned to invest 7,246,556,000 tenge in the healthcare sector in 2019. Budget - 2,781,556,000 tenge, private - 5,465,000,000 tenge.
Nurlybayev Yerzhan Shakirovich
Primary Health Care
Террористік қауіпті жағдайда өткізіледі
Қазақстан Республикасының 2015 жылғы 16 қарашадағы № 405-V заңы